As a lifelong Ann Arbor area resident, I promise you that I will be dedicated to successfully assisting you with the sale of your current home and/or purchase of a new home. I am thrilled to have joined the top performing team led by John and Linda Tenza at the Charles Reinhart Company.
- Previously employed by various departments at the University of Michigan and Ann Arbor SPARK, an economic development organization
- Volunteer with local organizations including public and private schools
- Events Coordinator for art exhibits and concerts at an Ann Arbor coffeehouse
My service to you will include:
- Leading sellers successfully through the process of staging your home, investigating comparative properties to determine the market value, selecting a competitive asking price, and assisting you through all of the paperwork.
- Advertising and promoting your home to all of the other agents in this area and qualified, prospective buyers.
- Finding a home that fulfills your desires and is within your price range.
- Negotiating successfully for you and providing input during the inspection process.
I will do my best to keep you informed of all activities and progress, provide feedback, and suggest possible changes to your search for a buyer or a home whenever necessary. I encourage you to contact me to discuss your needs. I am looking forward to serving you!
My community involvement includes:
- Fundraising for the Fisher House to be built in Ann Arbor. This is a comfort home where military and veterans' families can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving treatment.
- Office representative for the Real Estate One Charitable Foundation.
- Adopt-A-Park volunteer organizer mobilizing the Reinhart East office to beautify a traffic island, planting and weeding regularly.